Orders S996 on the website to get a Free SD card and extension cable
Why do you need a WIFI GPS dash cam in a car?
The GPS and wi-fi features in a dash cam can be highly useful.
Wifi feature allows your smartphone to be paired to the dash cams. Once connected and the dash cam’s app is opened, you can view, download footage and change settings directly from the app, without inserting the SD card into your computer. This can be crucial when needing to look up or save footage right away when in a case of an accident happened.
GPS feature can help dispute speeding violations, and offer more information in the case of an accident. Proving that you were not driving overly fast can completely turn over a case in an insurance claim.
Built-in WiFi & Dedicated APP to Check Footage Anytime on Your Mobile
With built-in WiFi, it is easy to connect the dashboard camera with your Phone(Android & ISO) via the dedicated APP Witcam. You can instantly view real-time videos and manage dual dash cam recordings, download them directly to your phone and easily share them with insurance company via Email, Facebook, Twitter and other social media.
GPS Tracking to Save Your Driving Details
Equipped with the built-in GPS module, S996 will accurately record your driving time, position and speed, which can be viewed through the customized GPS player Witcam(download link) on PC, helping give proof for roadside assistance and insurance claims if an accident occurs. Please set up your correct "time zone" firstly, the date/time will be automatic synchronization by GPS function.
|128G Micro SD Card to Guarantee Fast Transferring Speed
When using 4K dash cameras, it is common that the video playback is choppy or the dash cam cannot read the card when inserting it. Orskey has solved the problem by providing a 128G SD card when purchasing an S996 dash cam. The transferring speed and smooth video playback will be guaranteed. Please set up your correct "time zone" firstly, the date/time will be automatic synchronization by GPS function.
4K Front & 1080P Rear Dual Recording
With cinematic 4K image quality, Orskey s996 can simultaneously record videos at front 4K and rear 1080P, clearly capture license plates, road signs and finer details around the car, which provides sufficient evidence if needed. When the engine is turned on, the dash camera will automatically record and your car will always be protected.
Loop Recording & Emergency Lock
The seamless Loop Recording will prevent the memory card from running out of space. Turning on the G-sensor to ensure that the footage will get locked and saved if any sudden brake or bump occurs. We recommend turning off motion detection when driving to ensure seamless video recording and adjusting the sensor to "low" to avoid creating too many locked videos.
- Backup Camera with Parking Assistance When your car is in reverse gear, the backup camera will display the rear view with the guideline to assist you to park safely.
- Super Night Vision & Wide Angle Adopted F/1.8 aperture and WDR technology, S996 can adjust the exposure to create a balanced image and footage even in low light conditions. The 170° front viewing angle and 140° rear viewing angle reduce the blind spots and capture more details.
- Parking Monitor The car dashboard camera will auto turn on and record a short video front and rear if a collision is triggered, which ensures nearly 360° protection when you leave your vehicle unattended. 24hrs parking monitoring can be achieved with hardwire kit. Order ORSKEY S2 Dash Cam Hardwire Kit now to save $10.
- Clear sound recording With the powerful sound pick-up technology, the recording of this dash cam includes not only stunning videos but also clear sound, giving proof of what’s happening around your car.
- Screen Size: 2" IPS Screen
- Built-in WiFi: Free Witcam APP for IOS & Android
- GPS: Built-in
- Video Resolution:Front only:4K; Front only:2.5K; Front+Rear: 4K+1080P/2.5K+1080P
- Viewing Angle: Front: 170°, Rear: 140°
- Video Format: MP4
- WDR: Built-in
- Power Supply: DC5V/2A
- Screensaver: Off/15s/30s/60s
- Three Display Modes: Large front and small rear; Front only; Rear only
- Larger memory capacity: Up to 256GB (U3 or above higher memory card is recommended, 128GB SD Card included)
- 1x Front Dash Cam(4K, 2 Inches )
- 1x Waterproof Rear Camera(1080P)
- 1x 128G Micro SD Card
- 1x Cable for Rear Camera with Screws(18FT)
- 1x Car Charger(11FT)
- 1x Short USB Cable(3FT)
- 1x 360° Suction Mount
- 1x User Manual
Question 1: Why the dash cam keeps turning on and off?
Answer: If the red dot in the upper left corner keeps flashing, it means the screensaver makes the screen go black, but the dash cam is still recording. Please check whether it is the problem with the car charger and contact us.
Question2: Why does the screen intermittently activate even when in screen saver mode? is this normal?
Answer: We recommend adjusting the sensitivity of the sensor to low, or the screen will be on if detect collision even in screensaver mode.
Question3: What's the battery size in terms of how many mAh?
Answer: The battery is about 230 mAh for maintenance and saving settings, please keep the car charged and plugged in the cigarette lighter when using it.
Question4: Can you hook up the dash cam with a USB cord to your computer (Mac) to download the video?
Answer: The video can be transferred by connecting the dash cam to the USB port of the computer. If the Mac you use doesn't have a USB port, you can hook up the dash cam with the USB cord to a hub adapter, then plug it into the mac to download the video.
Question5: Rear cam shows license plates backward when viewing. If the license plate is my2xyz the rear cam shows it as zyx2ym. How to fix this?
Answer: You can turn off "rear mirror" in the setting of the camera to fix the problem.
Here is the tips below to find the "rear mirror" option:
1. Please plug the rear camera into the front camera.
2. Power on the dash cam, and press "Power" button to stop recording first.
3. Press "Menu" button twice to enter the system setting menu.
4. Press "Down" button to scroll down until the "rear mirror" option is displayed.
5. Select “OFF” according to your demand.
Question6: Does the parking monitor run off an internal battery or does the camera need to be hardwired to the car?
Answer:The car camera will auto turn on and record a short video of about 15s if a collision is triggered when parked, which won't run out of internal battery. A dedicated hardwire kit(ORSKEY S2 Dash Cam Hardwire Kit) is needed for 24H parking mode.
Question7: Buying as a gift, one reviewer said need a micro SD card, do i need to get one? what is it for?
Answer: The micro SD card is used to store the recording so that you can playback the video later. The camera can not store recordings without a micro SD card. U3 or above high-speed Micro SD card for 4K video is required, up to 256GB.
Question8: Is the rear camera inside or outside mount?
Answer: The rear camera is usually mounted on the license plate, you can also mount it on the rear windshield for viewing the rear road.
The materials and design of the ORSKEY Dash Camera have been selected to ensure the camera is easy to mount and will stay in place while driving. The dash camera doesn't require any exhausting methods to install
Please adjust the sensitivity of G-sensor to Low or turn it off , the video file will be easily locked when your car brake, even if the loop recording function of the dash cam is turned on
To ensure seamless video recording, please kindly turn off the "Motion Detection" function while driving.
When the dash cam prompts 'SD card FULL', it will turn off automatically to remind you to format sd card and reset it. Please follow these steps to solve the issue.
1. Turn off G-sensor, motion detection and Parking mode
2. Please use the Lock function when you need to save a video without being overwritten
- Customer Service: 24/7 chat support
- Return Policy: 30-day money-back guarantee
- Warranty: 1-year warranty for all dash cams and 2 years for accessories
Once customer place the order, a confirmation letter will send to the customer.And we will start to prepare your order immediately once the order is verified.
All orders will be dealt with within 1-3 workding days.Orders will not be dispatched during weekends or holidays.
Once the order is shipped out, customer will receive the tracking number of order shipping. It will take around 7-12 working days to be delivered via E-pack.
Affected by Covid-19, there will be some delay on the delivery.
Please note that, total delivery time= processing time+shipping time.
Free shipping to all over the world.
The price is tax included. Customers don't need to pay extra tax.
Our customer service working hours:
Mon - Fri, 8:30am - 10:30pm
Sat - Sun, 9:30am - 9:30pm
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us, we will reply as soon as possible.
We accept all major credit cards and Paypal. However, if you pay Paypal, you do not need to own a PayPal account.
If you run into any problems during this procedure, send us an e-mail to email@example.com and we will get back to you as quickly as possible.